Slowly going insane...

She's still moving around in there and I'm still in a foul mood. The labour ward tour was dull and every mother that arrived for it seemed like the Earth kind and we all know I'm not down with that shit. The husband was in one of his annoying moods and it took all my strength (and I haven't got much of that at the moment) not to grab a pair of forceps and shove them up his arse. I learnt nothing new, they just reiterated the fact that they frowned upon those that decided not to breastfeed. I've let that one lie until I give birth, I'll row with them then if they want to raise their eyebrows in disbelief. Idiots.

I think I just saw a midget do a cartwheel in the kitchen. Or I've started to hallucinate due to extreme exhaustion. One of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment