34+6

The baby slept all night last night. All night. Did I sleep well? No I did not. I couldn't get comfortable then I was too hot. Then when I finally did get to sleep I woke up thinking I was dead. I had excruciating stomach cramps and a horrid backache, I was convinced I had died but then I felt her move and realised that I was, in fact, still alive. I don't think falling asleep wondering how the hell I was going to push her out helped. For those of you who do not know me, I'm quite small. Five foot hardly anything with a tiny waist (large hips though, but still...) and I'm not exactly large in the pelvic area either. How am I supposed to push her out without breaking myself in two? I'm actually petrified, horrified at the thought. Cringing at the pain that's yet to come. The word 'tear' (not tear as in cry, tear as in rip) makes me want to vomit. What on Earth have I let myself in for? I was going to avoid an Epidural but I'd like one right now, please.




No comments:

Post a Comment