35+4

I went to the doctors this morning to get my iron tablet request signed off by the doctor (hello constipation) and told him about my bruised pelvis. He tested my water and whaddaya know? I've got another water infection. My sixth in the past eight months. The bruised pelvis I just have to deal with. He was Dr Tan, possibly the most helpful doctor I've seen (except for Dr Taylor at my old surgery who gave me Codeine on request and when I didn't have any holiday left, signed me off sick for two weeks). Even more helpful than my midwife, Heather, who resembles Heather from Eastenders.

Then it was off to the hospital for a blood test. Didn't get as far as actually having blood taken as I had one of my divvy spaz attacks where I go all dizzy and threaten to pass out. They refused to do it so I've got to go back another day.

Now I feel like crap after going back to bed for a couple of hours so I'm sitting on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.

Someone bring me a life-sized bar of fruit and nut, a two litre bottle of coke and a bath sponge...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment