34+3

I'm well rested today, I managed about seven hours sleep on and off. At one point when I got up to go to the toilet it felt like she was about to drop out of me, I don't know if that means I've 'lightened' but I guess I'll find out when I see the midwife on Thursday.

She's back on form this morning, kicking my ribs and prodding my bladder which is fantastic. I thought maybe she was going to calm down from now on but who am I kidding? She is my daughter after all.

I watched 'One Born Every Minute' last night and I must say I was pretty shocked at some of the girls on there. I thought I could scream and shout but jesus! It made me feel slightly better about myself although I must work on my swearing as unless the midwife really fucks me off I don't really want to call her a stupid old arsebag (I'll call her worse than that but it's a bit too early in the day for my x-rated potty mouth). That woman's Mother who said she wasn't allowed to have Pethadine?? If my Mum says that to me I'll knock her out. I'm epidural all the way after speaking to a few others who have done it before, I've put up with enough shit from this baby and I refuse to go through any more pain unnecessarily.

I have been thinking about how I've been feeling for the last thirty four weeks and decided that I'd rather live with an eternal hangover than do this again. And that is exactly what I shall do once I am no longer +1.

No comments:

Post a Comment