35+3

Well that curry was a huge mistake, she didn't settle down until four this morning and then woke up again at seven. I won't be eating spicy food again in a hurry.

I went to get my hair made all pretty this morning, my hairdresser only lives twenty minutes from me so I walked as I thought the fresh air would wake me up. What really woke me up was the actual pain of walking. The pressure on my pelvis has got so strong, walking has become very painful. I've been told it will get worse which fucked me right off, four weeks left of this? I cannot sit on my arse for the rest of my pregnancy, this will cause it to spread and it's large enough already. How can I make this go faster when all I can do to be comfortable is sit down?

I need one of those granny carts.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment