I constantly have to remind myself that underneath her monster outfit, she's a very sweet and kind little girl. So I wrote a mental list and then thought perhaps I should write it down properly so I have something to go back to when I have a bad day...
1. She is stubborn. So stubborn. Apparently she is exactly how I was at this age. I often catch myself inwardly smiling when she refuses to do something she doesn't want to do, I feel like this will never change and it makes me proud to catch a glimpse of myself in her.
2. She loves to read. This months favourite is The High Street and she can recite parts of it which makes my heart swell, especially when she pronounces cockatoo as 'totatoo'.
3. Her wit is impeccable. See HERE.
4. She's a performer, she likes to dance and sing. Especially if it's to a Disney princess song. Damn princesses.
5. She's the most creative little thing I know. More creative than her creative parents (and one is the global head of a creative department). Her current favourite thing to do... fashion a dress out of play doh for her (you guessed it) Disney princess magiclip dolls.
6. Her diverse taste in music. This was inputted by her Father, mainly because he is to
7. How her face lights up when she sees something she loves (mainly the Disney store, kittens and babies). So much excitement.
8. Her sass (aka attitude). Self explanatory if you're a reader of this blog.
9. 'I lick the wall Mum'. She's started licking my face. Disgusting but equally entertaining. Little weirdo.
10. Her ability to wrap her little arms around my neck and make all the bad shit just melt away into a puddle on the floor. She's kickass in jumping in those dickhead puddles too.
Lil, I love you.
THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED BY DISNEY PRINCESSES.