Real love (alright it was acting, but still...)


In between washing more baby clothes and disinfecting everything in the kitchen (the whole house smells of Milton sterilising fluid now, better than paint I guess), I watched 'Roman Holiday'. I'm a bit of a sucker for old romance (bet you'd never guess that) and even though I hadn't a clue about the storyline, I found myself engrossed after five minutes.


I won't tell you what it's about, if you want to know then watch it. I will tell you that it made my heart warm and fuzzy, more so than any rom com ever has, and I'm now in love with the late Gregory Peck. If you want to know what love really looks like, just notice how he looks at Audrey Hepburn. Even the baby stopped moving and that is not a regular occurence these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment