40+4

After a shitty nights sleep (she kicked until 3am) I was up early for a chocolate muffin breakfast with one of my sisters. Unfortunately the muffin did not compensate for the lack of sleep. I gave it a six out of ten.

I stayed in my pyjamas until 3pm just because I can and watched car crash TV (thank god for sky on these final days of hell). Then I had a shower and noticed my cankle. My right foot was swollen and itchy, such an attractive sight. I rang the midwife and she told me to go to the hospital to have my bloods taken. They monitored the little darling (she's fine of course, I on the other hand continue to suffer) and took some blood to rule out liver dysfunction (there is a lot that's dysfunctional about me these days). I get the results back tomorrow when I see the consultant. In the meantime me and my cankle just need to get on with it.

Two people think I'll have her tomorrow. I'm going for Friday. A fool giving birth to a fools child on April fools? It's just meant to be...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment