37+4

From about seven last night I thought I might be in labour, I had really bad cramps and was in agony. They lasted for an hour and a half and then disappeared, returning at ten. I spoke to the midwife and she said I could go in to get checked over or just see what happened, I decided to wait as I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Turns out I wasn't in labour, she's still in there. It could well be the onset of early labour but I just have to play the waiting game. I hate waiting.

She has certainly calmed down a lot over the last few weeks - the say this is a sign she will be coming soon but of course that's a sign, she has to come out. Idiots. People have also said I have calmed down recently, this is because I'm preserving my potty mouth for when I'm in labour...

No comments:

Post a Comment