About me, innit.


My friend, Abigail, tagged me in one of her posts, revealing a few secrets about herself. So now it's my turn...


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
THE RULES
1. Post these rules 
2. Post 11 random things about yourself 
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you 
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag 
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

11 random things:

1. I have a massive issue with hygiene, I'm an antibacterial freak.
2. Biscuits are my one true love. Forget babies, it's biscuits all the way.
3. New York is my favourite place on the planet. I would give my left arm to move there. Maybe not my left arm. Perhaps my little finger.
4. Eastenders is my worst nightmare. As is 'Take Me Out'. 
5. I'm obsessed with the Right Move app. 
6. Before I had a baby I was the most selfish person in the world.
7. I lived with my grandparents until I was 24. If I could get my own way, I'd move back in.
8. When Lil is older I'm going to tell everyone we're sisters.
9. I desperately want a 'tit' job. They make me miserable. Saggy little fuckers.
10. I got married 6 weeks after we decided to take the plunge. Best way to do it ladies, small and simple (we had three other people at our wedding).
11. My best friend is ginger. She calls me Bunny, I call her Ethel.

Now for Abigail's questions:

1. What is your favourite time of year?
It used to be Winter but I'm so over it now. It has to be Spring although I get over-excited and wear sandals when I should still be wearing boots.

2. What makes you laugh?
Stepbrothers (the film) like you wouldn't believe.

3. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
Crazy Stupid Love - Ryan Gosling I would do bad things to you.

4. What's the one thing you couldn't live without?
Dental floss. I do it twice a day, religiously.

5. If you had extra time to do one thing, what would you do?
Read more I guess. That's the only thing I miss now I've had a baby, I used to read all the time.

6. Who was/is your celebrity crush?
Ryan Gosling, for sure. He is one hot piece of ass.

7. If you could go on holiday anywhere tomorrow where would you go?
Hawaii. It looks so peaceful and the people there seem so welcoming. Unlike London.

8. What inspires you?
You're gonna barf.....my daughter. But so does the weather, friends, family, my husband especially, my crazy old Aunt Ada, being by the sea. I find inspiration in so many things.

9. What's your guilty pleasure?
Junk food. Biscuits mainly. Get in ma belleh.

10. What's the best advice or wisdom that has been passed down to you?
Mainly advice by my Mum and Nan: Trust your instinct, don't listen to others negativity. But the most important pieve of advice I've been given is from my Dad: Don't judge. It's so hard not to judge people but I've found it easier not to since becoming a Mother.

11. What's your current obsession?
Twitter although I'm nearly at the end of a Twitter 'holiday' - I spend far too much time on there. I'm currently searching for a new one. Maybe new tits (sorry, breasts and boobs make me cringe)?

I want to know more about Jolyne and Lydia. Here are their questions:

1. What is your favourite book?
2. Who would you have play you in your life story?
3. Heels or flats?
4. Describe yourself in six words before becoming a Mama.
5. Do you have any religious beliefs?
6. If you could be anything, what would you be?
7. What makes you cringe?
8. Do you have a quote you live by?
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. Your favourite place in the world is?
11. What makes your heart flutter?

1 comment:

  1. Doh! I tagged you earlier in the same game, what a numpty. :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete