YOU ARE COOL, FOOL.

Just lately I've been hearing a lot of 'oh I'm not cool enough' or 'so and so is better looking than me, I'm drab in comparison, not cool'. WHAT THE HELL???

This makes me so mad. 


We're all cool in our own way. Mamas: you don't need to own any Miu Miu or have an iPad to be classed as cool. You don't have to wear make up or skinny jeans or heels all day long. Christ knows I don't. Whether you shop in Prada or Primark, go charity shopping or shopping for Chanel...who gives a fuck? (pardon the language)


I know women that dress head to toe in designer and believe me, they ain't no cooler than a mama that dresses in hand me downs. It's all about personal style and regardless of what anyone says, we all have it... we just don't all like the same personal style.

It doesn't matter what you wear, how you were brought up, where you live, how much money you earn or who your friends are. In my books, as long as you have a smile on your face you're cool!

And I bet your baby thinks so too.

1 comment: