SWEET POTATO AND SPINACH CURRY

I'm not a great cook which is shameful seeings as my Dad was a chef. But I may have found a recipe that I can handle which tastes amazing (alright, I know it's an easy recipe but like I said, I'm not great at cooking...)

What you will need:

1 large sweet potato cut into cubes
200g spinach
400g tin of coconut milk
1 onion, sliced
Half a jar of madras curry paste (I wanted it to be hot)
Naan bread

What you need to do:

Fry the onions until soft, stir in the curry paste and fry for about two minutes. Add the coconut milk and sweet potato. Cook until the potato is tender (around twenty minutes). Add the spinach and cook until it wilts. Serve with naan bread (and rice if you like).

(I added chicken to my curry as I cooked for two carnivores - just cook it before hand and add to the curry when you cook the spinach).


Doesn't look much but it tasted bloody amazing.


See, easy innit. This served three people so just add more sweet potato if you're cooking for four.


2 comments:

  1. oh that looks great I'll have to try it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shizzle I want this in front of me with some naan bread and a cheeky corona NOW!!
    Can't wait to try:)

    ReplyDelete