MILFS NIGHT OUT

Last week I spent the evening with some HAWT mummas at Bliss Spa in London thanks to Mothers Meeting and Monty PR.

WHAT A NIGHT.

If you could tell how a night out was just by the hangover the next day, well....it was pretty fucking obvious I had a good time.

We rocked up to the spa and stripped down to our underwear (it wasn't THAT kind of evening), donned a robe and sipped cocktails whilst we had manicures, pedicures, facials, massages.... it was......er........BLISS?!



And the fun didn't stop there, we then headed over to Gaucho Galante for more booze (and food) and lots of laughs.

MILFS: Alice and Bianca.

The best part of the night was meeting so many amazing Mums and spending time with the amazing Mum's I already know. I'm so grateful to Jenny and Bianca for organising such a fun evening. I hope to spend a lot more time with these women.

The morning after.


Bliss are offering 20% discount on any full sized product when you quote code MBLG20 at the checkout. Happy shopping!

Bliss are on Twitter.

So is Mothers Meetings.

1 comment:

  1. Waaaaaa that sounds like my kinda evening! Count me in next time!

    ReplyDelete