Shopping: KyNa Boutique

When it comes to people buying clothes for Lil, I'm quite fussy. A snob, perhaps. I don't care if it cost £5 or £50 but I do care about quality (she has sensitive skin), what colour it is (I detest baby pink) and whether or not it has a print. I'm all about prints, darling.

To find a shop that sells products made from 100% cotton, doesn't cost the Earth and stocks some really cool prints is hard. It wasn't until I started talking to Jen from KyNa Boutique on Twitter that I realised that shop was staring me in the face.

The products stocked have been tried and tested by her two sons and are highly recommended by herself. 'Recommended by Mumma' products are welcomed at IOSWYT, it saves us busy Mums from traipsing around trying to find things that will make ours and our little ones life easier. Jen has done the work for us!

Delivery is free, saving you pounds and your parcel gets wrapped up in a cute little bundle. Perfect! And all returns are free!

Here are a few of my favourite pieces:




No comments:

Post a Comment