Lucky Lil and her stylish Mummy

Having worked in the Creative industry for the past seven years, I would like to think I know how to put things together. Well actually I don't think I can, I know I can.

Baby outfits especially.

There is a lot of rubbish out there for babies to wear, a lot of pink. Now I'm all for dressing babies to look like babies and not mini adults as I think these days children are far more grown up before their time but today I just could not resist a few bits that I would wear myself (if they did my size).

I dress Lil like a baby most of the time (in babygros and romper thingys and the like) but during the summer months it isn't so easy. Not when it's warm outside. For summer she has shorts and playsuits and dresses. No pink. No headbands. No handbags (I saw a tiny baby with it's own little straw handbag today...) and NO skinny jeans.

Here is the start of her summer wardrobe...




A fashionista in the making?

No comments:

Post a Comment