OLIVE AND MOSS

A while back I came across Olive&Moss after someone I follow on Twitter tweeted about it. I had a look through their site and mentally made a list of things I'd like for Lil and things to buy babies that were soon to be born.

So when Olive&Moss approached me to advertise, I was delighted. Such a great brand with cool baby and toddler clothes, how could I say no?!

The brainchild of Creative Director, Nina Govan, it's a designer brand that caters for the under 4's with bright, playful products. The high quality clothes are based around a group of animal friends each with their own unique personality and identity (Louis the Lion is my favourite).

Olive&Moss is stocked all over the world as well as in their online store. Their first ever winter collection includes classic day sets, hooded rompers and snowsuits.

Here are a few of my favourites:







The cuteness doesn't end there, go take a look for yourself!

If you are looking for something sweet for you little one, Olive&Moss are sure to have it. They're also great for newborns, the gifts sets are adorable!

But who is the woman behind this great brand?

NAME Nina Govan 
          
OCCUPATION Creative Director Olive&Moss

WHAT DID YOUR LIFE CONSIST OF BEFORE YOU BECAME A MAMA?

Setting up the business was an enormous part of my life before Bea came along. The last 5 years has been very much dedicated to making Olive&Moss the success that it is today.

HOW HAS BECOMING A MOTHER MADE YOU A BETTER PERSON?

It has made me aware of how incredibly hard all mums work and how absolutely amazing they are!

ASIDE FROM CONCEALER, WHAT CANT YOU LIVE WITHOUT NOW YOU HAVE A CHILD? 

Bronzer, the cleaner, dummies, my Iphone and of course Peppa Pig

WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE A FIRST TIME MUM? 

Be as organized as you can. If you work hard to keep your baby, house and life organized then it actually allows you time to sit down and enjoy those precious moments with your baby.

HOW HAS YOUR WARDROBE CHANGED SINCE HAVING A BABY?

I seem to have 4 outfits that fit any given time. Arg, 17 months on and I and I am still losing the baby weight. I’m slowly moving down in dress sizes so I am prepared to say WOO HOO. Obviously ironing has gone out the window, and I am afraid to say its practicality all around these days…

CAKE OR BISCUITS?

Biscuits ALWAYS

WHAT OR WHO INSPIRES YOU?

My Family, my team at work and of course my daughter Beatrice

DO YOU HAVE ANY SECRETS OR TIPS TO MAKING MOTHERHOOD THAT BIT EASIER?

Looking forward to a glass of wine at the end of the day!!


You can follow Olive&Moss on Twitter and Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment