LIEBSTER!

When I found out Dizzy loves Icy had given me the Liebster award, I was super excited because Lia's blog is one of my fave's and it means so much that she thinks mine is great too. Thanks Lia!

A liebster award is one that bloggers give to small blogs they love. So I have to answer 11 questions set by Lia and then I have to think up 11 more and ask them of the blogs I love. A whole loada lovin' going on 'round 'ere....

Riiiiiiight.

1. Who has influenced you the most throughout your life?
My grandparents. They have been married for nearly fifty years and are two of the most wonderful people. It's thanks to them that I am the person I am today, they've helped me through the toughest times of my life and have always, always been there for me - never judging.

2. What was the first blog you became addicted to?
Caroline Hirons. It's thanks to her my skin is no longer a pain in my backside, after reading every single post on her blog I worked out a skincare routine that saw my problem skin turn into not such a problem. She is so funny too and very, very honest which is so refreshing.

3. Favourite day of the week?
Friday, friday, friday!!!!!

4. Hot or cold holidays?
It used to be cold but since having Lil, I'm ALL ABOUT the sunshine and heat.

5. Book you're currently reading?
A book about growing vegetables, I want to get it right this year.

6. Beauty product you cannot live without?
My Covergirl mascara.

7. What's for dinner?
Veggie bean burgers, lime rice and asparagus.

8. Favourite place on the planet?
Ilam, Derbyshire. You thought I was going to say NY didn't you?!

9. Here's £100 just for YOU. What do you do with it?
Thanks! Manicure, pedicure and blow dry.

10. Favourite toy or book as a child?
Reckless Ruby. My Mum donated my copy to the doctors surgery and to say I was pissed off was an understatement. And on Christmas Day a couple of years ago, my husband gave me a copy. I've just started reading it to Lil, it's a great book for girls.

11. What's your party trick?
Hmmm. I don't think I have one.. maybe getting everyone else drunk?

Lia actually picked most of the blogs I love to give the Liebster award to but here are some more of my favourites...

Pass the Gin
The Dress Tree
Specialness
Gas and Air
From fun to Mum

My questions:

1. What's your favourite thing to do when you have time alone?
2. If you could move to any place in the world, where would it be?
3. What item will you be coveting for the new season?
4. What's your favourite season?
5. Drink of choice?
6. A childhood memory?
7. Tea or coffee?
8. What's your favourite dish to cook?
9. Favourite TV programme?
10. Celeb crush?
11. What 5 people (dead or alive) would you invite to a dinner party?

9 comments:

  1. wow! Thanks Charlotte. I'm honoured and such great company too.
    I'll let you know when I've done it
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh nice one! and a few new blogs to add to my reading list - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sings*

    "Charlotte gave me a Liebster, Charlotte gave me a Liebster, I'm going to answer some questions..cos Charlotte gave me a Liebsterrrrrr".

    Mmmwah!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to have taken so long, but here it is http://www.fromfuntomum.com/2013/04/its-all-about-me.html
    Thanks again for nominating me

    ReplyDelete