Bah humbug?

I want to feel festive, I really do. The tree went up on the 1st, I felt nothing. We've seen Santa and the reindeers, nada. Where is my Christmas spirit? WHERE GODDAMIT. It probably hasn't helped that Lil has been sick for the past almost two weeks (vomiting bug and a very bad tummy) but now she's on the mend, I'm trying SO HARD to feel Christmassy.

Stockings waiting to be filled with diamonds and shit

Christmas cocktails at the Momma Loves fundraiser 

Homemade decorations


Homemade Christmas cards from Lil's scribbles (this one looks a bit like a penis)

Reindeer at the local garden centre

Trying to make the house look more festive with fairy lights

My idea of hell: a family santa photo


You can't say I haven't tried! I've sang christmas songs and necked a lot of mulled wine. Help me out over here, what are you doing to get in the festive mood?

P.S Don't forget you can sponsor me to go booze free in January - come on Mama's, you know how hard this is going to be for me... 








No comments:

Post a Comment