41+1

Another trip to the hospital, another hour on the machine. It looks like I have ANOTHER water infection, waiting for the results to come back. Back tomorrow at 10am for the same again. Rock and roll...

I'm currently sitting on the sofa with pains (the midwife said earlier she could 'feel it in her waters' that I was going into labour tonight) waiting for it all to begin (same as every night). She's now 3/5 engaged so she's dropped a bit more. Good news I'm told. Whatevs. They did offer me a sweep today but after the outcome of that on Thursday I politely declined. If they can give me some hardcore painkillers tomorrow I may accept.

Off to have a boiling hot bath. Let's see what the devil child thinks of that...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment