Lilian & Monty

When I had Lilian, I was always worried how Monty (our 2 year old Bichon Frise) would be around her. At first, he hated the new baby. Then she grew to hate him.

Today is a different story.

Trouble makers




Monty has always 'lived' in the dining room area. When we moved in to this house, I was pregnant and we decided that we wouldn't let him in to the lounge. I didn't want to confuse him once the baby came along so he has his seperate space and she has hers.

I'm pretty sure they have some kind of pact going on, she tries to open the baby gate to let him in and feeds him her dinner. It's super cute. She's always 'making' him cups of tea and putting them through the gate.

Do you have any pets? How do they get on with your baby/toddler?





1 comment:

  1. My cat, Pangey, lived with us when Roo was a baby. Pangey doesn't get on with anyone, and when we moved house, our landlord said no pets, so she went to live with my mum. Roo was much better with animals when we had Pangey with us. Both my kids are scared of animals now, much to my dismay.

    ReplyDelete