Moving Forward.

It's been six weeks since I found myself slap bang in the middle of one of the worst experiences of my life. It's very true that when you can't have something, it makes you want it a million times more. Although my body is pretty much healed, I still have lots to deal with in my head. Unanswered questions, worries about the future, lots of 'ifs' and 'buts'. Before all this happened we booked a break away to The Peak District and, looking back, I feel as though this was some kind of olive branch from The Universe after all the shit she threw at me in April. I just obviously didn't know it at the time...

I came back from our trip a little wiser and with a plan for the future and for now I'm sitting and waiting to see which path I end up walking down. Left or right?












Every Friday I still find myself thinking 'I should be this many weeks pregnant right now', it's still so hard to get my head around it all. But things can only get better. And they will, I'm sure of it.

5 comments:

  1. Love you Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you, you wonderful woman xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying and failing to think of something to say that isn't a massive cliché. Hope you find the right path for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl! It's so hard... I feel pretty jealous of those women who seem to have such control over their fertility. "I want to have a baby in May. Boom."
    The path you choose will be right - it will be good! lots of love... and I know we are SO BAD about meeting up... it's the bloomin' school thing, but we will - summer holidays!?

    ReplyDelete