QUICK QUICK...

It's all go over here. After weeks of cursing the fuckers who pulled out of our house, someone finally took it so we were able to go ahead and find a house back where we belong... closer to London. So we have just under a week until we move again and this time I hope it's for a lot longer than three months. That's why things have been quiet. WE ARE MOVING BACK! Which means two things: I'll be back on the work saddle (I am already but juggling Lil alongside this has become impossible - I'm interviewing childminders and nannies over the next few weeks) and I'll get my social life back. Just in time for my birthday and the start of the festive season (I ain't even gonna apologise at how excited I am for Christmas) which brings me to this:

DEAL WITH IT. This amazing piece of work is brought to you by the fabulous Heather Young - go check her brilliant blog out here.

I have so much to tell you and show you but right now I have a screaming toddler to deal with. Must dash...



No comments:

Post a Comment