Blow (dry) me. Sorry, that was a bit rude...

Finding time for a good blow dry is hard once you've popped a sprog or three out. Until they reach school age, anyway.

So when Jenny of Mothers Meeting invited me to a pamper morning at ENA salon in Holburn, I bit her arm off. It's like she'd read my mind, my hair had started to piss me off to the point where everyday I was scraping it back into a bun. No effort goes hand in hand with no time.

I'd walked past Ena everyday on my way home from work back when I was child free and always wondered if it was as stuck up as it was swanky. It wasn't and it isn't. And the ridiculously good looking staff? All super cool and super down to earth too. As soon as I stepped through the door I knew this was going to be fun...

Lil has a thing for beards too // Helping out

After a tour around the Victorian townhouse and a chat on the salons philosophy, we were sat down and plied with tea whilst our hairdressers worked their magic.



Elfie keeping the other toddlers under control


I felt like a new woman once I was finished with. And I looked like one too...



And it's all thanks to Jenny and the beautiful people at Ena. If you're a Mum and you want to meet other Mum's whilst having a lot of fun, dirty laughs and occasionally, wine... go check out MM. And if you want the best blow dry of your life or a cut and colour from a hot bearded man, then you need to take a trip to Ena.



2 comments:

  1. I love your hair - what is the name of the bearded hairdresser - I need to go and get him to cut my hair!! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete